iATKOS SR now supports installations on password protected disks (a.k.a. macOS FileVault) on both single physical drives and Fusion drives. Initial FileVault support: @slice, @ath, @download-fritz, @vit9696
All operations are automated as usual. Also, we have added an app for Fusion Drive operations.
There are many issues with it as it is pretty new. USB problems (like 10.11.x), Core2Duo/Quad CPU computer incompatibilities, Broadcom WiFi support etc.. Some of these issues make it impossible to install retail. We are preparing iATKOS SR which includes the solutions for most.
No time frame, no ETA but we are close.
Last few days' requests will be processed very soon, sorry for inconvenience.
Apple has released 10.11.3 update. Backup your important data before trying the update.
- To update your existing El Capitan installation to 10.11.3, use App Store to try the update rather than the full 1.47 GB dmg updater. This way, your computer will have more chance to survive after the update :)
>> Good news, iATKOS EC installations on Skylake computers can apply the update (by using App Store as mentioned above).
>> If you used "USB Port Patch A" package during installation, then you may lose some of your USB ports after update. Try re-installing iATKOS EC with "USB Port Patch B" package and then apply the update after installation.
>> Some computers which can not operate without "USB Port Patch A" should not apply the update. We will release 10.11.3 revision of iATKOS EC soon.
>> After updating, do not forget to delete AppleHDA.kext that came with the update.
>> After updating, as usual, NVIDIA Web Driver users will need to update it too.
- 1st priority of our operations is development, as it always had been. Team is trying to give you the best!
- 2nd priority is release requests with priority service and questions/help requests of priority service users.
- The 3rd one is release requests with default service.
- 4th one: Any kind of questions/help requests related to iATKOS M / Y / EC.
Due to our operation algorithm, especially in times of development from time to time, we may delay responding to your requests 2-3 days more except for the priority service. We'll get back to your requests and questions eventually, we do not miss even one of them. This is all for making a better release.