A little information about our upcoming Yosemite release:
- It is a 7.5GB hybrid multi-partition dmg image file. It is made for restoring to USB flash sticks/drives (minimum 8GB).
- You will be able to boot your iATKOS Y Installer USB media with Clover UEFI, Clover Legacy and Chameleon Legacy bootloaders of your choice and install them to your target computer.
- System version is 10.10.1, Clover version is 2k r3113 and Chameleon version is 2.3 r2510.
- Advanced auto-detection and configuration system like our Mavericks release iATKOS M.
- RAID installation is fully supported and automated.
- Simply, iATKOS Y includes all of the features of iATKOS M, plus > Y has wider range of hardware support naturally, new system newer chipsets. Older hardware support is just like iATKOS M as we tested so far.
Details will be posted on iATKOS Y page. I'm sorry no ETA yet but we are close.
As most of you already know, I do not like shitty ads, spammy links and popup windows including the words "download", "free" etc. or some popup window asking you to "Clean your Mac" (!) or a special shitty offer only for you (!) etc.
These are all trash as you can guess and I don't think anyone likes them. Besides, I also do not like real ads on a page. From 2007 till now, never had any on my website/forum.
When I need something, I search for it and that's more than enough with the database on the internet that our species has already built.
Anyway, this post came out after I remember the quote as I saw it on some page.
Here it is:
Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don’t need.
This is a 3rd gen. Core i7 Mobile CPU (Ivy Bridge) + Intel HD 4000 Graphics example updated to 10.9.5.
This also applies to Intel HD 5000 Series Graphics (Haswell) which are HD 4200/4400/4600/5000/5100/5200.
After finding out the proper ig-platform-id for your hardware inside iATKOS M installation, it will work.
You may need to select Intel Activator and VBIOS patch during iATKOS M installation.
For Desktop rigs, make sure to try all of the onboard display output ports including the thunderbolt ones.
Mavericks software updates will not be problem for such systems.
For Desktop Intel HD 4000 systems, if the motherboard is a 6 series chipset model (H61, H67, P67 etc.), then software updates will cause problems.
To apply Mavericks software updates on such systems, follow the steps below:
- Rename AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext to AppleIntelFramebufferCapri2.kext - Rename AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext to AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB2.kext - Run Kext Utility and reboot. - Apply the update (by using AppStore or dmg installer) - Boot into single user mode (-s), delete AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext and AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext (which came with the update) and reboot.
Single user mode commands for the operation above: mount -uw / rm -R /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext rm -R /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext rm -R /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches reboot
Applying little updates on Audio/Network/Clover options >>
Audio support added for Intel 9 Series motherboards and also VoodooHDA is updated to 2.8.6 version which has wider range of support for various chipsets.
Adding support for more models of Intel and Atheros wired ethernets.
ACPI Tables Dropping menu added as selectable package to iATKOS M installer. It is a "must" to drop some ACPI tables for some motherboards (even the very compatible ones like some P67's). Try them and find out your proper configuration by Clover boot menu if your system hangs on some points, then you can select them during install to easily make them permanent.