Here is the first UEFI iATKOS release..
Only for UEFI compatible computers!
Here is iATKOS MLM, which is only for Apple computers!
iATKOS MLM >> iATKOS ML for Macs >> Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.1 installer for Macs (Mac Pro, iMac, MacBook and Mac Mini)
- 64bit capable Macs are supported.
• iMac (Mid 2007 or newer)
• MacBook (Late 2008 Aluminum, or Early 2009 or newer)
• MacBook Pro (Mid/Late 2007 or newer)
• Xserve (Early 2009)
• MacBook Air (Late 2008 or newer)
• Mac mini (Early 2009 or newer)
• Mac Pro (Early 2008 or newer)
No installation guide
Burn/Restore it with Disk Utility, boot it, install it and use it on your own risk.
I still can not give the date of the release but it will be released very soon, lets say we have days for the release..
We have a few more works to be done..
Hardware Compatibility Information of iATKOS ML and Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.2:
- Intel Core2Duo and newer processors are supported.
- 64bit capability a.k.a. EM64T is required for Mountain Lion which means that Intel Core Duo and older 32bit-only Intel processors are not supported.
- AMD CPUs can not be supported. Maybe another release, maybe another lifetime.
- Please read with attention and do not continuously ask questions about your motherboard compatibility.
- Simply, chipsets from 945G to C606 are supported. Common chips are 945, 965, 975, P35, P43, P45, P55, G31, G41, G43, X58, H61, HM65, HM67, H67, P67, Z68, Z77, X79, C602 and C606.
- Besides the main chipset model, a motherboard has many components. Every component itself may or may not be compatible and even may be problematic for Mountain Lion. Also, BIOS of the motherboard may be problematic to run Mountain Lion. Because of these reasons, some motherboards will not be able to run this OS easily, some of them will need hard efforts in order to make it partially work and some of them will never run it.
- Intel Graphics HD 3000 and HD 4000 are supported, the rest are not. This means Intel HD 2000, Intel HD, X3100, X3150, X4500, GMA950 is not supported.
- nvidia vga cards from G80 core to the newest kepler series (G80, G84, G86, G92, G94, G96, G98, C79, GT200, GT215, GT216, GT218, GF100, GF104, GF106, GF108, GF110, GF114, GF116, GF119, GK104, GK106, GK107) are supported on 10.8.2. This does not mean that all of them will work of course but most of them will work OOB with iATKOS ML.
Some of them will work with issues (some are known issues and some may not be) and some of them may not even work. You will have to try and see it yourself.
Device id injection to Apple’s stock Mountain Lion drivers will be needed for many nvidia cards and iATKOS ML includes this operation automated. However nvidia’s drivers released for Mountain Lion does not need that injection (also included in iATKOS as a choice).
- About ATI, for now 7xxx is not supported. Most of the ATI 6xxx/5xxx/4xxx cards work with modified drivers and the users will have to take the additional steps to use such cards after installation.
- Recommended minimum amount of RAM is 1GB.
- Recommended minimum amount of disk space for installation is 15GB.
- iATKOS brings you the exclusive L2M!
iATKOS L2M >> iATKOS L2 for Macs >> Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2 installer for Macs (Mac Pro, iMac, MacBook and Mac Mini)
- Ivy Bridge CPU Macs (MacBook Pro 9,1 and newer, iMac 13,1 and newer, MacMini 6,1 and newer) are not supported.
- No recovery partition created by installing 10.7.2 on your Mac using iATKOS L2M.
- Installations using iATKOS L2M and the Apple 10.7.2 Lion installer both run faster than the upgrade installs from Snow Leopard.
No installation guide
Burn it/Restore it with Disk Utility, boot it and install it and use it on your own risk.
DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW!
*But make sure you ask for help only after you read and tried and
read some more, making use of our friend Google,
our “readme” file (inside both the DVD and our forum) and the rules of the forum.
ETA: 3 Hours