A little information about the upcoming release:
- This release is for Mac OS X 10.9.x compatible Intel PC’s and real Macs (including Late 2013).
- It will be a 7.1GB size dmg image file which is made for USB flash drives. You will need to restore the dmg to a USB flash drive with 8GB minimum size. (You will be able to do this restore operation on Windows PC, Mac and OSX86 PC)
- You will boot with your iATKOS M restored USB flash/stick and below is the screen you will see. Here, you will choose the bootloader that you will boot the iATKOS M installer with, or you can reboot iATKOS M USB in UEFI mode to boot iATKOS M with Clover UEFI.
For target installation, installer will auto-select the bootloader that you selected on this screen (which you can override by the install customization menu).
We decided to include this multi-boot option to expand compatibility. Some computers might have problems with clover and/or chameleon.
For Macs, you will need to press “alt” key after you turn on your computer and select “iATKOS M” from the menu.
- Supports MBR/GPT and Software RAID as expected..
- Clover bootloader will be installed both legacy and UEFI to your GPT and RAID target, legacy only for MBR target. Chameleon bootloader is legacy only.
- Sata/ide, audio, network, graphics and some other drivers/patches will be auto-detected/selected.
- All of the HD 4000/5000 ig-platrofm-id’s are included. So, most of these gpu’s will have success when you find out the right id for your computer.